Re: [tomato] Extra Tall Tomato Plant

Michael Godfrey (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 13:24:39 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C06DAC.DE013F00

This year I grew some Better boys, and beefsteaks using Mircal grow for t=
omatoes once a week, and pruned the plants twice a week and they reached =
about 15'. but the tomatoes were like bell peppers inside, almost hollow.

But the others that I just used the mircal grow on once a month ended up =
about 10' tall and the tomatoes were great.

Dont let your plants produce so much green leafs, let them put there time=
 and resources into the fruit.

Peace

----- Original Message -----
From: Stugunu@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 1:20 PM
To: tomato@GlobalGarden.com
Subject: [tomato] Extra Tall Tomato Plant

What type of seeds do I need to grow a 20-25 foot tall tomato plant and w=
ere =20
can I get them? And does anyone know of any good books on how to grow the=
m? =20
Please email at stugunu@aol.com =20

Thanks =20
Gary Faulk =20
Napa Ca <br clear=3Dall><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a =

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C06DAC.DE013F00

This year I gr= ew some Better boys, and beefsteaks using Mircal grow for tomatoes once a= week, and pruned the plants twice a week and they reached about 15'. but= the tomatoes were like bell peppers inside, almost hollow.
&n= bsp;
But the others that I just used the mircal grow on once a= month ended up about 10' tall and the tomatoes were great.
&n= bsp;
Dont let your plants produce so much green leafs, let the= m put there time and resources into the fruit.

Peace

What type of seeds do I need to grow a 20-25 foot tall tomato plant= and were
can I get them? And does anyone know of any good books on h= ow to grow them?
Please email at stugunu@aol.com

Thanks
G= ary Faulk
Napa Ca