Re: [tomato] Seeds

Richard Yarnell (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:49:51 -0700 (PDT)

--=====================_2516250==_.ALT

IMHO there's nothing wrong with buying the 2001 seeds now, packaging them
carefully, and using them on your normal sked.  I've found one of those
sucking machines that vacuum packs plastic bags or mason jars is good for
long term seed storage.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Cherri wrote:

> >I went to the local nursery today and they had various vegetable and
> >flower seeds half off (not surprising, given the time of year).  I did
> >notice that all the seed packets were "packaged for 2001."  When will the
> >seeds packaged for 2002 show up in stores?
>
> I'm in the Phoenix area and we got ours in about a week ago.
>
> Cherri

Richard Yarnell, SHAMBLES WORKSHOPS | No gimmick we try, no "scientific"
Beavercreek, OR. Makers of fine     | fix we attempt, will save our planet
Wooden Canoes, The Stack(R) urban   | until we reduce the population. Let's
composter, Raw Honey                | leave our kids a decent place to live.