Re: [CH] Col. Ian F.Khuntilanont-Philpott

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 16:17:46 -0700

Mike Peters wrote:

> Does any one remember when the Col.passed away? I remember talking about it
> with my wife and discussing how much we had enjoyed his recipes and how
> saddened we were by his passing.  Rael?...Fire Girl...=Mark?
>
> I really hope that I have not made a most grievous error in referring to his
> passing.
>
>                                                 Mike
>
> Sometimes the only viable alternative is to stick your arms straight out
> from your sides and run up and down the hallway making airplane noises
> tbkahuna@idcnet.com
If my memory has not totally deserted me, I believe that he died in
early to mid December, 1997...if anyone wishes to access the archives, I
am sure that they will find the thread regarding his passing...quite a
few c-h ers were willing to take on his web site, but it is my
understanding that it is still up and running, although I have not
noticed any upgrades...Doug in BC