Re: [CH] chile desserts?

Charles Demas (demas@tiac.net)
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:57:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998, Valerie wrote:

> Hey Folks
> Wondering if anyone out here has dessert recipes with a
> lil kick? Family get together this weekend and I'm asked
> to bring a dessert.... Maybe they figured I'd break
> tradition and actually bring along "normal" food for
> a change?! Please help me out here!

Try that Mint Chocolate Chip Habanero Ice cream recipe that was just
posted by John Gunterman to the list.  I tried it at the Boston Hotluck,
and it was pretty good, with just a little kick.

My taste buds may be a bit immune though.  :-)

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas