RE: [gardeners] Digest and ?

Lillian Kepp (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 17 Sep 97 14:51:12 PDT

Welcome aboard Wiz.  You say you're from Central Ohio so I guess
your not from OZ. :)  I'm from South Central Ohio, Chillicothe.

We are having a Pass-along Plant day here next Saturday, the 27th.
This is the first annual one.  Just got it started.  Anyone from
around here can email me private and I'll give them details if
interested.

About gardeners-digest.  I just subscribed to see if it was working.
Send message to gardeners-request@globalgarden.com
Leave subject line blank.
In body of message put: subscribe gardeners-digest

If you don't get a welcome message back - send same message to:
majordomo@globalgarden.com

If I were you I wouldn't sign off the "regular" list until I got a
digest.  Just to make sure things are working ok.  This list is very
new and we are still working out our "birth pains".

Lillian Kepp
thekepps@bright.net