Re: [gardeners] Peppers and Arthritis was Be's We Running Yet?

Wed, 17 Sep 1997 15:42:52 -0500 (CDT)

Osteo, my daughter has one of the rheumatoid varieties, diagnosed at age 14,
21 years ago. My 34 year old son also has osteo and my mother had osteo from
an early age. Maybe it runs in families like heart disease, cancer, and
diabetes - I've also got heart disease and diabetes and with two sisters who
had radical mastectomies I check my boobs every week. Don't laugh, men get
breast cancer too. Damn, getting old is hell but is still better than the
alternative.

George