Re: [gardeners] Peppers and Arthritis was Be's We Running Yet?

Norberto (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 20:19:36 -0700

 I must have missed the beginning of this thread so I need some "back tracking"
I suppose we're talking about some arthriris pain relief based on hot
peppers, or something like that? In any event if somebody can fill me in, I
will appreciate it.

Thanks, Norberto