RE: [gardeners] Archives

Wed, 17 Sep 1997 20:30:02 -0500 (CDT)

At 09:14 PM 9/17/97 -0400, you wrote:
>At 07:55 PM 9/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>If they're between 10 and 50 I don't talk to them. Anything younger than 10
>>old men can talk to without people getting upset and anything over 50 is
>>close enough to my age we can relate. There is some truth in what you say
>>though, I have more female friends than male friends nowadays. Maybe the
>>ladies don't think I'm a threat anymore. (insert evil chuckle and lecherous
>>leer)
>>
>>George, home alone with the pup while Anne is out making a buck grannie
>sitting
>>
>Heck George I'm still under 50 and way above 10, and I'd give up my
>favorite rose bush to sit on the porch with you and Sleepy and listen to
>your stories for an afternoon.  Your one of the most interesting people
>I've ever not met :-)
>
>No modest reply necessary.
>
>Cynthia
>Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan
>               USDA zone 4b -- Sunset zone 41
>***cmayeaux@juno.com or cmayeaux@traverse.com***

Modesty is not one of my virtues. I love people and life and it tends to
show. My favorite activity is people watching and second favorite is
"visiting" as we call it in the south. That's why I consult rather than have
a real job. <BSEG> Come on down and we'll visit about gardening and have
some lemonade.

George