Re: [gardeners] Lazy Gardening

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 20 Sep 97 09:58:36 -0700

On Sat, 20 Sep 1997 08:31:57 -0700, Margaret Lauterbach wrote:

>I did.  No answer yet.  Are you cooking for 50 - 60 people?  Hope you're
>able to come back online soon.  I got some mileage out of your costume
>party joke yesterday...thanks.  Margaret

Thanks Margaret!  I don't have to do too much of cooking so its more fun than
work at this point.  Turns out I've order too many croissants and tortillas.  The
tortillas I can freeze but I just don't have the room for the croissants.  I think
we'll be sick of them by the end of the week. :-)

I'm glad you enjoyed the joke.  I've done well with both Jaime's Dr. joke and
Liz's face lift joke.

I think life will return to normal around the beginning of the week after I sleep
for a couple of days. :-)

Terry