Re: [gardeners] Seed Saving

Fri, 3 Oct 1997 09:23:25 -0500 (CDT)

I've had very good luck with putting the seeds on a paper towel and leaving
them on the counter overnight. In our air-conditioned swankienda they dry to
the right degree in that time. They then go into paper envelopes that are
kept in a mayonnaise jar under Funk & Wagnall's front porch until needed. ;-))

George