RE: [gardeners] Lurkers come out

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 13 Oct 97 14:51:34 -0700

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997 14:30:29 -0700, Margaret Lauterbach wrote:

>At 01:32 PM 10/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>with the "yes, mother" look in her eyes...  allright.  I promise.  Now,
>>where can I get the ph papers?
>>
>>Alice
>>seyfried@oclc.org
>>
>Worms Way catalog has them, but the outfit is a bit expensive.  I can't
>remember where I bought mine, but I only paid about $6 for the papers and
>color chart.  George, do you know? pH test papers for swimming pools might
>work.  Margaret

Nasco has them too.  In a pinch you can get red and blue litmus at the drug
store.  It only gives you a ball park direction but its better than nothing.  I
have a little one time use Sudbury Ph & nitrogen tester I'm going to use but at
$5.00 a pop its expensive.

If your interested I can dig up the new Nasco farm and ranch catalog and give
you the address or you can search the web.  I think their address is
www.nasco.com but I'm not sure.

Terry