Re: [gardeners] The End Is Near

Barfy Dog (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:10:23

Just the old "Oops, the belt must have slipped and look, my robe opened in
the breeze!" story. Liz, I swear it really was an embarrassing accident.
<g> Of course, had I known that after the incident the trash collectors
would cart off 6 foot poles sunk in cement in the green garden debris
containers, I might have arranged the accident long ago. <g>
Marcelle
rumncola@earthlink.net
zone 9/10 22/23