Re: [gardeners] Morning Glories and frost

Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:16:22

At 06:34 PM 10/21/97 -0400, you wrote:

>This afternoon we had hail, then bright sun.  Another light frost forecast
>tonight.  Toamtoes are still out, under cover, and have gone through
>several light frosts ok so far.  So do I or don't I [get my husband to]
>pull the tomatoes in?
>
>Lucinda, in variable Ontario.

This afternoon we had bright sunshine, temps in the high 70's fading to the
low 70's right now. As a matter of fact its been that way for at least two
weeks. Get the husband to pull the tomatoes in as we are expecting another
run of cool weather tomorrow and it probably hits you tonight.

George