Re: [gardeners] Morning Glories and frost

drusus@golden.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 21:45:59 -0400

At 06:16 PM 10/21/97, George Shirley wrote:
>At 06:34 PM 10/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>

>>This afternoon we had hail, then bright sun.  Another light frost forecast
>>tonight.  Toamtoes are still out, under cover, and have gone through
>>several light frosts ok so far.  So do I or don't I [get my husband to]
>>pull the tomatoes in?
>>
>>Lucinda, in variable Ontario.
>>
>This afternoon we had bright sunshine, temps in the high 70's fading to the
>low 70's right now. As a matter of fact its been that way for at least two
>weeks. Get the husband to pull the tomatoes in as we are expecting another
>run of cool weather tomorrow and it probably hits you tonight.
>
>George

Well, I think it's too late.  They are out there, covered.  If they make it
through (and they well might) I'll yank them myself tomorrow.    They have
gone through some mighty cool nights already.  I'll let you all know how it
turns out.

Lucinda