Re: [gardeners] Anyone Home

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 29 Oct 97 12:51:12 -0600

Could be some of the members (like maybe Lillian) are still without power from
the snow storm in the western Plains states.  I heard that some may not have
power restored until friday.

Its been warmer here the last couple of days.  Light rain off and on all night
and this morning.  I hope it warms and drys some in the next week or so,  I've
still got to get my soil experiment together as well as plant my garlic and mail
some things to people I've been promising.

Can anyone recommend anything for a SEVERE aphid infestation on my peppers
I've brought in and are under grow lights?  Will Concern (pyrethrins) be okay to
use?

Glad you made it on to the list Heather.

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997 12:23:51 -0800, Heather Hallworth wrote:

>I just joined 2 days ago and have been waiting for something to get posted
>and the first message is this one.
>Heather on Vancouver Island
>
>>Anyone home or are we down?
>>ealbrook@lewiston.com

Terry King                  North Central Eastern Washington
taeking@televar.com        USDA zone 4, Sunset Zone 1