Re: [gardeners] Great Garden Mistakes

Wed, 31 Dec 1997 11:12:53

At 10:19 PM 12/30/97 +0000, you wrote:
>George wrote:
>
>> You had best be coming through here Ms Vinson or I'm gonna have to call the
>> State Cops on the northern route and have them pick you up for smuggling
>> seeds from state to state. Not to mention a big hairy dog.
>
>I shudder to think what Qui Vive would do to a Lousyanna pohlease
>officer. And the gaters would be terrified at her alligator jaws. In
>Canada, the Bouvier is known as "hairy alligator."
>
>However, I will do my darndest to take the Southron route. Cross your
>fingers that the weather cooperates and that I am able to raise
>enough cash to pay off the Lousyana state patrol...you see, I now
>have Texas plates and we know what that means to a Lousyanna
>constable.
>
>Catharine

Whut happened, you never could get your Gawga title straightened out?
Loosiana cops love Texans since we got riverboat gambling. Long as you
don't speed they will wave at you now. It's them other furriners they
after, you know, Missip; Alabam, Arkansawyers, etc.

George, finished with work until next Wednesday, phew