Re: Garden decor was Re: [gardeners] 'Bright Lights'

Lillian Kepp (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 6 Jan 98 23:41:53 PST

On Tue, 06 Jan 1998 13:15:19 -0500  Marianne Lepa wrote:

>Marianne who'd love to be in a hot bath right now.
>We had 1/2 inch worth of ice rain yesterday and I took a header
coming off
>the steps, I ache all over. Today it's around 10C, foggy and
drizzly, and
>the grass is turning green. At least I had one day on my skis, two
days
>later I was nibbling at some parsely poking through the mulch in
the herb
>garden..
>
>mlepa@adan.kingston.net
>Southeastern Ontario AgCan zone 5b

Marianne,

If I ever find a good bathtub, I invite you for a bath before I
fill it with dirt. :)  I'll invite Margaret too for "old times
sake."  I know what Margaret means.  We had an old bathtub at home
and when I was a kid y mother fell out of the bathtub and broke her
leg.  She was a heavy woman and had trouble getting herself in and
out of the tub.

And speaking of breaking your leg, for God's sake watch out for that
skiing!  I'm not trying to be funny here, believe me, but in view of
the deaths this last week, watch out for trees!

Lillian, who has stacked all her garden catalogs on the back of the
toilet and is looking forward to being constipated. :)