[gardeners] Winner Gardening Grant

Thu, 08 Jan 1998 17:58:48

Following message is from my daughter, the Pre-K teacher in Splendora, TX.
I had mentioned that the NGA gave grants to schools and she applied for her
school. Her pre-k classes are building flower, herb, and vegetable beds in
all the "decorative" beds around the elementary school. I sent them a
membership in the National Arbor Day Foundation that came with 10 redbud
saplings for the road up to the door. Gardening is hereditary.

George