Re: [gardeners] chat - monsterspit

Fri, 09 Jan 1998 09:37:45

At 09:16 AM 1/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 07:32 AM 09-01-98, you wrote:
>snip>
>>>OS/Warp does apparently work.  The problem is that the rest of the world is
>>>MS which makes it diffficult if one is stuck in a system community - like a
>>>corporation or university.  W95 does work better, George, but still a pain:
>>> too much diddly-sh*t I don't need clogging my hard drive.  Slowly I am
>>>figuring out how to delete these bits.
>>>
>>>The thing I think I dislike about MS so much is the quiet insertion of
>>>things like cookies and other connective devices to
>>>MSN......................worse than the government.
>>>
>>>Lucinda
>>>
>>I think once the truth comes out we will find that Bill Gates is the
>>Anti-Christ and Microsoft is the Kingdom of the Dead trying to take over
>>the earth. Sounds plausible even if I did read it on alt.microsoft.sucks
>>which is a newsgroup pretty close to alt.aol.sucks. ;-)
>>
>>George
>
>I'll believe it!
>
>You're up early today, George.  How's the weather?  We are now having the
>ice storms which have crippled Montreal and area.  Take your gulf weather
>back; it doesn't work here.  I want a Canadian blizzard!
>Lucinda

Light frost early this am followed by brisk weather with lots of sunshine.
Sleepy Dawg is lying in front of the patio door in her favorite sunbeam and
gathering up a bit of pong. Wonder why dogs get so smelly just laying about
in the sunshine. We're slowly recovering from the heavy rains of the last
week, got about 10 inches in two days when we're only used to about 5
inches in two days. <VBG> Will be some minor flooding in the lower areas,
I'm in no danger since our house is at 21 foot elevation. The neighbor
behind me is at 3 feet!

Anne woke me up early while she was getting ready to go to work today.
Damn, get to sleep late and have to get up and get my woman off to work.
Heh, heh

George