Re: [gardeners] Catalogs

Kay Lancaster (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:08:36 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, George Shirley wrote:

> Got Totally Tomatoes and Dutch Gardens today. Anybody ever order from Dutch
> Gardens, Miz Anne be captivated by the offerings?

Quite reputable, and I've always gotten nice things from them.  However,
have Miz Anne (and you too!) pass the catalog among your friends... if
you get a large enough order, they pay the shipping and you get better
prices on the bulbs.  The whole order would be shipped to you, and when
you open it up, each person's "units" of bulbs are in brown bags, with
their names attached.  At least that's how I recall it working.

Kay Lancaster  kay@fern.com