Re: [gardeners] Catalogs

Fri, 09 Jan 1998 16:01:49

At 03:56 PM 1/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear George,
>We have ordered from Dutch Gardens and have been very pleased with both the
>service and quality.
>
>The only place we have found better prices is from:
>Van Engelen Inc.
>23 Tulip Drive
>Bantam, CT  06750
>(860) 567-8734
>f: 567-5323
>Great inexpensive source for bulbs, excellent quality, minimums are very low
>
>Bill & Harvey
>SKID Plants  Zone 6  CT  USA
>

>>Got Totally Tomatoes and Dutch Gardens today. Anybody ever order from Dutch
>>Gardens, Miz Anne be captivated by the offerings?
>>
>>George

Good to know the Brothers Skid are on gardeners. Thanks for the info guys,
will probably call them up and order a catalog. Got one from them a couple
of years ago but wasn't in order mode back then. Now that I've got your
attention do you know anyone besides Stokes Tropicals that carries Curcuma
Alistmatifolia, aka Summer Tulips, aka Siam Tulips? We can't grow real
tulips here in Zone 9b, a tad to hot year around.

George