Re: [gardeners] Nigella - Love in a mist

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 22:22:29 -0500

At 10:48 PM 1/10/98 PST, you wrote:
>Cynthia,
>
>Good, good.  I'm glad to hear that. I might have received the seeds
>from you, maybe Cheryl.  I'd have to check.  I know it was a "C"
>lady. :)
>
>Lillian

Must have been Cheryl, I only put them in this past spring for the first
time.  I did collect some seed and used the pods in some crafts.  If none
pop back up for you, let me know and I'll send you some seed.

Cynthia (who chortled when I saw that a few dried Nigella pods were selling
for $6 at a local craft show)

**Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **
** http://rdz.stjohns.edu/lists/fiftysomethingwomen/ **