Re: [gardeners] Nigella - Love in a mist

Lillian Kepp (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 11 Jan 98 00:55:13 PST

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998 22:54:28 -0500 (EST)  Cheryl & Erich Schaefer
wrote:
>>At 10:48 PM 1/10/98 PST, you wrote:
>>>Cynthia,
>>>
>>>Good, good.  I'm glad to hear that. I might have received the
seeds
>>>from you, maybe Cheryl.  I'd have to check.  I know it was a "C"
>>>lady. :)
>>>
>>>Lillian
>>
>>Must have been Cheryl, I only put them in this past spring for the
first
>>time.  I did collect some seed and used the pods in some crafts.
If none
>>pop back up for you, let me know and I'll send you some seed.
>>
>>Cynthia (who chortled when I saw that a few dried Nigella pods
were selling
>>for $6 at a local craft show)
>
>I don't think I was the one, but nigella reseeds like crazy for me.
The
>trick is to leave some to go to seed. I love nigella in
arrangements and
>have to force myself not to take them all.
>
>Cheryl Schaefer
>schaefer @epix.net
>Zone 5 in the fabulous Finger Lakes of NY

Well, I'll have to check now and see who the "C" lady is.  I know it
was someone I sent Ancho chile seeds to.

But anyhow, thanks to you, Cynthia and Tom Clothier for the replies.
I wont' dig up that section now.  I'll wait for my love in a mist.
(and I don't mean Jimbo!)

Lillian