Re: [gardeners] Nigella - Love in a mist

Cheryl & Erich Schaefer (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 00:36:30 -0500 (EST)

>On Sun, 11 Jan 98 00:55:13 PST  Lillian Kepp wrote:

>>seeds

>the
>>first
>
>>If none

>>were selling
>>>
>>>I don't think I was the one, but nigella reseeds like crazy for
>me.
>>The
>>>trick is to leave some to go to seed. I love nigella in
>>arrangements and
>>>have to force myself not to take them all.
>>>
>>>Cheryl Schaefer
>>>schaefer @epix.net
>>>Zone 5 in the fabulous Finger Lakes of NY
>>
>>Well, I'll have to check now and see who the "C" lady is.  I know
>it
>>was someone I sent Ancho chile seeds to.
>>
>>But anyhow, thanks to you, Cynthia and Tom Clothier for the
>replies.
>>I wont' dig up that section now.  I'll wait for my love in a mist.
>>(and I don't mean Jimbo!)
>>
>>Lillian
>
>Well Cheryl, I just checked and you are the "C" lady. I think I
>sent you chile seeds and you asked if you could send me something
>in return.  I said if you had any flowers for crafts or drying ok.
>And you did send me several packets of different flower seeds for
>dried flowers.
>
>Lillian

Well, I'm glad one of us is blessed with something called memory, and I'm
glad you received something from me that continues to give pleasure.
Sometimes it scares me how little sticks in my tiny mind. :-/