Re: [gardeners] Re: Bathroom catalogs

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 12:51:40

At 12:56 PM 1/11/98 -0500, you wrote:

>>>ROTFLOL! Glad I stayed up for that one. You know, an odd thing happens with
>>>messages from our George, at least on my email. His messages jump ahead of
>>>others, even ahead of those I've read already with the previous mail check.
>>>Very odd. It actually causes me to read his replies to messages coming in
>>>new after his responses. Tell me, George, have you got a hot line to my
>>>machine? Or shouldn't I use that terminology?:-)
>
>Cheryl
>
>>Actually I just live next door. Take off all your clothes and go to the
>>window and wave, I'll wave back.
>>
>>George, grinning and picking
>
>My, my, you sure are feeling frisky. Is it the full moon? And if the moon
>has such a dramatic affect on you, should you be picking or planting? Cheryl

Had a really bad day Friday so Saturday had to be better. I allow myself
one day per week to lay on the floor and feel really bad. Luckily the pup
tends to stay close during those times and take care of me. Anne's in the
garden picking and pruning as we speak. Had two chile plants that the last
freeze did in plus about 6 sweet pepper plants that bit the dust. She's
harvesting some Bok Choy, broccoli, and green beans for me to preserve.

George