Re: [gardeners] Catalogs

asidv@ktc.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 09:23:55 +0000

George wrote:

> strong but it's a terrible temptation. I could end up like Catharine Vinson
> and have a #3 wash tub full of seed packets. Hep me, hep me.

I am expecting an avalanche when I get back to Atlanta. The mailman
is gonna be really pissed.....I've been gone since 12/19, so the
combination of Christmas cards, seed catalogs, and seed order
deliveries is gonna be a mini mountain by the time I get back the end
of next week.

Now, about that washtub....I have been really good while in Texas.
Only made one order in the last three weeks. I think that I must be
getting sick or something <bg>

Catharine