Re: HP was Re: [gardeners] monsterspit revisited

asidv@ktc.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 09:23:55 +0000

George wrote:

>I've got
> an Okidata Okipage 6E now and really like it. Got 1 meg of memory, does
> graphics or text equally well, runs at 6 ppm, and has an energy
> conservation mode. Less than $300.00 at Office Depot on sale.

Anybody tried any of the low-end (price) NEC laser printers? Saw one
for about $400 as I recall that offered 600 x 600 dpi resolution. Was
thinking about looking into it.

Catharine, who still has her 78 pound Diablo 630 daisy wheel in the
basement and wishes printers were still made of steel like that
monster that will never die