Re: HP was Re: [gardeners] monsterspit revisited

Fri, 09 Jan 1998 12:56:02

At 12:47 PM 1/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>What has been the problem with Hewlett Packard?  I am thinking about a new
>printer........
>
>I have been satisfied with the Laserjet 3.
>
>Lucinda

I had a LaserJet (no, I didn't leave off the number, it was one of the
first 300,000 made) and liked it for text, wouldn't do graphics. Had an
InkJet 600C, it blew, still does but it's sitting in the closet. I've got
an Okidata Okipage 6E now and really like it. Got 1 meg of memory, does
graphics or text equally well, runs at 6 ppm, and has an energy
conservation mode. Less than $300.00 at Office Depot on sale.

George