Re: [gardeners] The Freezing Rain Warning Has Ended

Marianne Lepa (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 11:41:29 -0500

At 09:09 PM 1/13/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Margaret Lauterbach <gardeners@globalgarden.com> wrote:
>

>> >On the medicinal herb list, they were saying that epazote is, among a lot
>> >of other things, a good vermifuge. I guess it's the smell that Jaime was
>> >talking about. Perhaps between that and the thighs I can get rid of the
>> >crazy guy next door once and for all. :-)
>> >
>> I BEG your pardon!!!! Margaret
>
>Um, I'm hoping Marianne was referring to those zucchinis, Margaret,
>and not what you're thinking about.  On the other hand, Marianne is a
>gardener and they are *always* thinking about that sort of thing.
>
>Liz

Thank you, Liz. Of course I was referring to the zuchinnis...I'm a good
girl from a good family. All those rumours you hear about divorcees are
unfounded. If Liz's mention of losing her nephews in the tangle of zuchinni
vines gave me some bad little thoughts about that wretched man next door,
well...it's just that I get a little cranky sometimes. So now, if you
happen to notice the Aconite in the salad garden near his fence, I'd
appreciate you not making remarks about it.

<with a really big wink>

Marianne
Southeastern Ontario AgCan zone 5b