Re: HP was Re: [gardeners] monsterspit revisited

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 13:59:19 -0700

At 01:27 PM 1/14/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Kay wrote:
>
>> When I was typing theses on Selectrics, I lusted for a mag card
>> typewriter.   Of course you had to remember to code in all the stops
>> so you could change the symbol balls.  But one or two theses a year
>> kept me in garden seed quite nicely.  :-)
>
>>From time to time I actually miss the mag card typewriter I used to
>have. Replaced it with a "word processor" that took up nearly 6' x 6'
>x 6'.
>
>Catharine feeling OLD

Well, how do you think I feel with my Kaypro II transportable and my
Smith-Corona 7000 with the wide carriage that was mistakenly included in
the deal?  I was going to type envelopes on it.  Chuck is proud of himself,
having learned to do envelopes with the computer.  I use longhand.  Margaret