Re: HP was Re: [gardeners] monsterspit revisited

Wed, 14 Jan 1998 21:17:04

At 08:19 PM 1/14/98 +0000, you wrote:
>MArgaret wrote"
>
>>  Chuck is proud of himself,
>> having learned to do envelopes with the computer.  I use longhand.
Margaret

>I'm with you...some things are masochistic to do on a computer.
>Envelopes are my pet peeve and I hate tacky labels.
>
>Catharine

Ahem!! I use labels because in a weak moment I bought 4 boxes of 5000
labels each for $2.00 a box when Radio Shack discontinued them. I just
print up a years worth at a time and keep them on my desk in a file folder.
Like Chuck I also know how to do envelopes on the computer, in WordPerfect
it's easy. Don't know about that nasty MS Word program.

George