Re: [gardeners] Fw: Propogating Tree Collards

Thu, 22 Jan 1998 21:40:15

At 09:13 PM 1/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Just your average redneck diet. We had venison sausage
>>yesterday and baked redfish today, got some venison backstrap for tomorrow.
>>
>>George
>>
>Yeah, I have a friend who hunts regularly, and always brings me some
>venison with a BSEG on his face...     :-D    Of course, I just smile and
>say thank you  ;-)
>
>Bambi

I don't hunt anymore but have several friends who do so nearly always have
venison of one sort or another. Actually a very healthy meat, low in
saturated fats. Another friend loves to fish but doesn't eat that much
fish. We eat all the fish we can get, baked, broiled, or grilled. Used to
love it fried but that has become a special treat for once in a great
while. In return we gift them with fresh veggies and herbs. Seems to work out.

George