Re: [gardeners] Do you LOVE gardening and cant wait to...

Tue, 17 Feb 1998 08:26:13

Please do not post replies to potatopatch to the list. I have complained to
the spammers ISP and postmaster and will take other steps if they continue
to post to gardeners list. The list received two (2) posts from the spammer
yesterday, one in the am and one in the pm. Any other posts you may have
received were either from another list(s) or directed to you personally.

George Shirley
gshirley@iamerica.net
list owner Gardeners-List