Re: [gardeners] What would you do?

Catharine Vinson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 16:53:25 +0000

George wrote:

> Well, there goes Catharine's last good reason for general housekeeping.
> Looks like the dust bunnies will get the dog next.

Naw, the dog's too big for even my dust bunnies. I have noticed that the
bunnies can pretty well hold their own when Quivers starts batting them
around though. Since Mother will be here in late-April, I figure the
bunnies have another couple of months of freedom before The Big Cleanup
Begins. I've gotten so fond of some of them that I think I'll simply move
them to the basement while Mother's visiting. That way they can come back
to their usual places around the house after she returns to Texas.

Catharine