Re: [gardeners] Virtual Gardening, etc.

Catharine Vinson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 16:53:25 +0000

Liz wrote:

> Speaking of Logee's, I'd also like to get a plug in for Southern
> Perennials and Herb's.  I know they have a website but I haven't been
> there in a year and don't know if there are enough pictures to make
> it a good winter gardening site.  I got their catalog today and all I
> could say for about 45 minutes was "Wow!".  These folks have some
> great prices and a good selection of perennials and herbs.

I'll second the praise for Southern Perennials and Herbs. I got a number
of plants from them last year. Outstanding quality. 100% survival/thrival.
Between Niche Gardens and SP&H, I don't have to look any further for
perennials in my part of the country. Lets me boo hiss Plants Delights
with no reason to think I'm missing out on any great varieties by avoiding
PD like the plague.

Catharine