Re: [gardeners] digest

drusus@golden.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 07 Mar 1998 07:42:56 -0500

At 09:54 PM 06-03-98 -0500, you wrote:
>Good Point... Thank you...
>P.S. is there a way I can set up a Mailing list?
>Pat Lowe

There is one set up.  This is it.  If you wish to confine your list to a
small number of people most mailers will allow multiple addresses in the
'To' block and save these lists for you.  Eudora has this under 'Tools',
'Address Book'.  I can't say for other mailers, or can't remember.  Pine
has a similar function.  Lucinda