Re: [gardeners] digest

Sat, 07 Mar 1998 07:20:08

I'm sure there is but I'm not familiar with the method. I sorta inherited
this list (read I was the sucker that took over when the original owner
needed the time for family affairs). Anyone else out there listening?
Lillian, can you give Pat some advice? Jaime? Sheesh, where is everybody,
it's only 0720 here in SW Louisiana and raining the proverbial cats and dogs.

George