Re: [gardeners] Seed & Plant Exchange

Sat, 14 Mar 1998 08:15:52

The posting rules state that as long as you aren't selling something you
can post it. Anything other than straight give-aways or exchanges
(excepting SASE or refunding postage) will not be allowed. If your URL is
for a commercial site, ie "John's Compost Enhancer", and money is involved
it's not allowed. If John's giving away compost enhancer I have no problem.

Lots of posts from Thursday just now coming through. Maybe our server went
down Friday!

George