Re: Congrats, was: Re: [gardeners] Glory, glory

Fri, 05 Jun 1998 16:40:56

At 03:01 PM 6/5/98 -0400, you wrote:
>You kicking off soon George?  Don't even think that way!
>
>Congrats on your long marriage too.  It's so nice to see couples that
>still love each other after all those years (a lifetime!).  :-D
>
>Bambi
>
>>68 years!! Good grief, I don't even expect to live that long. <VBG>
>>
>>George, who celebrated 37 years last December 26th.

I think another term to describe long marriages might be "tolerate." You
get so used to another persons little quirks and, vice versa, that they
become part of your life. Some are endearing, some are irritating, and some
you just ignore.

George