Re: [gardeners] Is Duane (GARDENS-L) on vacation or what?

Wed, 10 Jun 1998 21:13:23

At 08:46 PM 6/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>   Well, it's my own fault I managed to achieve the unique honor of
>individually moderated status there... no big deal, Duane always sent my
>generally-prosaic posts straight on through, but the last one (8 days back)
>went to Bob Crovo (apparently the _official_ listowner) at UKY, and even a
>direct email request to please post it has gotten zero response (request to
>his address listed on their web page, not to some obscure folder he doesn't
>realize he's supposed to check).

Yeah, Duane was supposed to be taking the load off of Crovo. I don't know
where Duane has gone. I finally had to take his address off this list
because everything sent him bounced. Maybe his ISP flopped or something.
Haven't seen any references to him on Gardens-L either.

George