Re: [gardeners] Annual Plumbago?

Rosemary Carlson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:52:18 -0400

Catharine: THANKS for the info! Tell me - here in zone 6, do you think it
would survive if I drug it into a non-heated garage for the winter?? It
gets under 25 degrees alot - and at my new house - NO basement....though I
will have a screened in porch. What do you think? It IS a beautiful plant.
I bought it to put in a barrel to make the house look good to sell! LOTS of
blue buds and blooms. Great plant. The fact it tolerates high humidity is a
good thing here! I'll have it in full sun here at my current house - can it
take any shade at all?

My plant is about 2 feet high and 2 feet wide. GREAT idea for shading a
clematis' roots.

Rosemary