Re: [gardeners] Cabbage varieties

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 07:15:30 -0400

At 02:27 PM 6/13/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Qui Vive *likes* the bunnies. The bunnies *like* Quivers. They play
>together. The bunnies invite their relatives. Qui Vive herds them. I curse
>'em...when I can quit laughing at the sight of a 120 pound Bouvier hopping
>along with a bevy of cottontails.
>
>Catharine

ROTFLMAO...

Sitting here in the early morning sipping my coffee and this hit the funny
bone... What a visual... can just imagine all the cavortin' and carrying
on... do I hear Mozart being played in the background?

hehehe thanks for the mirth Catharine.

Cynthia (who actually stopped gardening yesterday to put a hundred miles on
her new motorcycle)

**Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **
** http://rdz.stjohns.edu/lists/fiftysomethingwomen/ **