[gardeners] Re: Americans in Alberta

Gayle Fields (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 09:59:52 -0600

Now Liz, you need to remember that a great number of Americans moved up
here in the fifties for the oil boom.  In fact, Calgary was 25% American
at one time - we even had a American Consulate here!  So those truck
drivers just may have been the offspring of those Americans. So be
careful what you say about us!!  A few years back there was a push to
become the 51st state of the US.

Gayle ;)

--

"Etiam sciurus caecus quasdam nuces invenit"