DeDe's new Almanac, was Re: [gardeners] A matter of taste

Catharine Vinson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:27:47 +0000

Liz wrote:

> That's the reason I'd rather consult my horoscope than my county
> extension agent about what varieties of fruits and vegetables to
> plant.

WHOOEEE!! I see how Beulah Mae, Edna, Cousin Bambi (Carolina-style), ole
DeDe can make ourselves a pretty pot of money. Edna in particular has been
feeling the pinch what with them Federal types taking her press away.

All we got to do is get another kind of press and run us off a bunch of
copies of a **new** kind of Farmer's Alamanc:

The Farmer's Horoscope: Tell Us Your Sign and We'll Tell You Which Variety
to Plant.

Yeup, it could be big. I can see us making Jerry Springer's show for
certain. Maybe even that nice Jane Pauley's refined entertainment. And I
know my Country AGent would help....we could get him to check the spelling
and all them other technical thangs.

DeDe, warming to the prospect with only the **slightest** worry that Guido
and Bubbles might decide to try to muscle in on the action...