Re: [gardeners]Skoal

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 06:25:13 -0600

At 11:51 PM 6/26/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Jeez, Bambi, we have to recycle our Pepsi & Budweiser cans.
>It's a pain in the butt but the law....
>
>What a mess that would make!
>
>Penny, NY

Aw, come on, Penny.  A squirt of 'baccy makes cans weigh more.  The more
they weigh, the more money you make...Just don't ever take the "last sip"
out of a can if there's a chewer around.  And in the car, pass with care.
Somehow these fellers have figured out that it's not a good idea to spit
out the window, so they open the car door at stoplights, lean out and spit.
 I'd like to have been there the day they learned not to spit out the
window, though.  Margaret