RE: [gardeners] Dante in Georgia

Myra Amler (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 18:41:02 -0400

Catharine,

We have a similar situation here in Charlotte, we hit the 100 degree mark
twice last week.  I watered everything yesterday except the area around my
pond.  Today I watered roses.  Tomorrow I will probably have to start the
whole bloomin process again.  If it is this hot now, what will July and
August be like???

Myra Amler
amler@mindspring.com
"Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?" Unknown