RE: [gardeners] Bonsai

Rosemary Carlson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 21:49:50 -0400

Hi Myra: THANKS! From what I read, the bonsai should be watered by sitting
it in a shallow pan of water and letting it soak up into the (shallow) pot.
So, I'll try that - with a little fish emulsion. I'd like to keep it going
- IF my house is ever built, I need plants for the screened-in porch! Some
bonsai are perfect!

Rosemary