Re: [gardeners] Drying Herbs

Cheryl & Erich Schaefer (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:39:01 -0400

>On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, George Shirley wrote:
>
>> At 03:01 PM 6/30/98 +0000, you wrote:
>> >Lucinda asked:
>>placed in
>> >Purely phonetic I believe. Pat
>> >
>> Well, mostly. But if your frigging fridge quits on a hot day it means
>> something else entirely. <VBG>
>>
>> George
>>
>	Good one George. Some words are universal.
>
>John

Sometimes it's just fun to miss a whole lot on this list, return and open a
post or two and wonder how you got from drying herbs to frigging fridges.

Miss you all but can't hang around. We've got a yarn show in Seattle to
prepare for, during which time I'll drop in on Vicki O'Keef, who is
planning on moving her garden permanently from Seattle to Texas next year.
When we return we'll have 500 or more irises to plant and, I hope, lots of
yarn to dye. Business has been terrible. If any of you want some rhizomes
while we are moving everything around, just ask. I'll need the postage but
the irises are free to list friends. Regards to all, Cheryl

Cheryl Schaefer
schaefer @epix.net
Zone 5 in the fabulous Finger Lakes of NY