Re: [gardeners] Heatwave Tomatos and weather

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 15:37:38 -0500

Hi George,
    Well lets see. There are 3 sons,one daughter, one son-in-law,one
daughter-in-law, one grandson, one mother -in-law, my mother and dad, 3
sisters and a brother, one sister-in-law and brother-in-law. All live in the
city except one son 14 still at home and one son that lives in a small town
nearby. Also my neighbor (best neighbor in 48yrs), his wife,her mother and his
mother. Oh yeah, sometimes my 3 nephews and 2 nieces also city slickers.
    By spring of '99 hope to expand this measly 1/3 acre to 1/2 acre if my 2nd
back surgery this fall  goes as good as the first did in April '97.
                                                                        Happy
Gardening,
                                                                        Allen

Bastrop Co.,Tx