RE: [gardeners] immature watermelons as squash

Seyfried,Alice (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:33:11 -0400

Hmmmmmmm.  I was just noticing yesturday all my nice tiny little
watermelons, that, if they all mature, will cause us to have to give
them away like zuchinni.  Might be worth a try.

Alice
seyfried@oclc.org